Hey there! I am a Mechanical engineer and I am new to blogging. I am always eager to learn and share technical knowledge in my field of discipline. I`d love to hear your responses and suggestions about the technologies I write about. Always open to discuss innovations in the fields of manufacturing and production, material science and metallurgy, Thermodynamics, and renewable sources of energy. 

My first blog topic is going to be about the basic working procedures for Additive Manufacturing. I have been researching and reading different review papers from well-reputed journals with my colleague. We are further going to blog about the advancements, techniques, and also comparisons between various 3D printing methods. My ultimate goal is not only to impart knowledge but also to write, discuss and interact about such emerging and innovative technologies with the readers.

My colleague, Mr. Nisarg Sheth is also a Mechanical Engineer and shares the same interests in blogging. We plan to bring amazing content about Mechanical Technologies and innovations on Mech-Tech Knowledge.

Comments

  1. Best of luck.. This sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you stick to mechanical? Would you involve cross innovation based on the product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly would blog about such innovative products. I`ll explore and write on such topics after I finish with my additive manufacturing series. Thank you for your interests in this blog. I would love hearing more from you.

      Delete
  3. Sounds Good, Looking forward to learn new things

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment